Wednesday 4 July 2018

Park Theatre 2018: Twelfth Night

3 July 2018

In 2017, I attended 3 Park Theatre events but this year, I only attended one. It was an English play entitled 'Twelfth Night'. If you are familiar with William Shakespeare, this is one of his works. The cast was really funny and I find it surprising that this is a free play (of course, funded by the taxpayers). I think this play is definitely worth being charged for. The cast sang well, exaggerated a couple of scenes (which were really hilarious) and I laughed so much that I got a few stares from my neighbour. 



The chairman of Park Theatre gave a speech before the play started. 





They had 3 additional cast from the audience and they were hilarious.




It was about 1.5 hour play. Below is the cast.  


No comments:

Post a Comment