Tuesday 20 February 2018

Liljevachs Art Museum

19 February 2018

A trip to Liljevachs Art Museum. I did not know of this place until I went with my classmates for a day excursion organised by the job employment program that I am in. It was free entry when we went and it was a Monday. All the art works are for sale, well if not all, it will be a majority of them.






This comic strip was funny. 

Someone: Ester, can you kindly look at me when I talk to you?
Ester: I don't need to look. I know very well how you look. 


Bulldog Rolf selling for SEK16000 / RM8000 and it was made of fabric.




Little human beings doing yoga that are made of ceramic. SEK130,000 / RM65,000. I wondered how they will transport these if someone were to buy them.



Giant rabbit with carrot that is made of recycled t-shirts. SEK150,000 / RM75,000.


Potted plants made of paper. Each selling for SEK25,000 / RM12,500.



Super expensive artwork. Plus it takes up a lot of space at home, and who is going to clean it?

No comments:

Post a Comment