Friday 26 October 2018

Tastebud : Dell 'Attore

25 October 2018

As I made a conscious effort to keep in touch with my ex-schoolmates from my language course, I got to try different places to eat. Since I am not familiar with the tasty restaurants in town, I assigned my friends (the ones that I am meeting) to choose the place to have our lunch or dinner. Today, my friend and I are having Italian dinner in Dell 'Attore. She told me that this place has the most authentic pizza ever! I thought that the Italian dinner I had in Eataly was fantastic. This one was equally good too but there was a huge-size television on the wall which was noisy and distracted my attention occasionally from my friend to the screen.

I had an all-vegetables pizza called Ortolana - mushroom, grilled paprika, zucchini, tomatoes, black olives and garlic. SEK142/RM71. Includes a small bowl of salad that is heavy with vinegar and a glass of cold water. My friend had seafood pizza with real mussels. 




No comments:

Post a Comment