Saturday 12 January 2019

Schumann's Cello Concert - Symphony Orchestra 2019

9 January 2019

The first local activity that I joined for the year was a symphony orchestra. It was a Christmas present by Konserthuset (The Concert House) to Kompis Sverige. It was my first time watching the orchestra and I watched them from the second floor. The first part before the recess was a cello concert. The second part after the recess included drums and harps. I wondered if one musician played a wrong tune, can it be heard? It was a 1 hour, 50 minutes that includes a 20-minute break. My apologies for my lack of description. As you can conclude very well from my lack of description, I am not proficient in music. Sometimes, I call myself 'tone deaf'. Haha!



This is me during the recess. It was a 20-minute recess for coffee or tea or toilet.


The second session has more musicians. It was Franz Schmidt Symphony No. 4 which I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment