Sunday 20 January 2019

Nordiska Museet (Nordic Museum) 2019

16 January 2019

Today, I made a visit to Nordic Museum with Kompis Sverige. We had a guide with us who explained to us on one of the exhibitions in the museum. We visited the exhibition on 'Table Settings'. I had seen the exhibition before when I visited Nordic Museum in 2015 as a tourist. I declared the museum as my favourite museum in Sweden. 

I took a selfie here because it was coincidentally, World Selfie Day! Haha! I have never heard of such a day before. Everyone takes selfie everyday. The Museum put up an announcement to encourage the visitors to take a selfie in the museum and tag the museum with the hashtag of World Selfie Day and get a chance to be featured on the museum's Instagram. But I did not upload my selfie in my Instagram.




These are the 7 types of cookies that must be served in a typical Swedish family during fika (social activity that include coffee or tea with sweet stuff i.e. cookies or cakes). 



It snowed that evening and when I stepped out from the museum, the sight of the fresh snow was soothing to the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment