Thursday 26 September 2019

Tastebud : Sushi Sho (Michelin)

25 September 2019

Today, I treated myself and my kitchen helper to Sushi Sho from the profit we got from the sales in the Malaysian Food Fair held last month. Sushi Sho is the only japanese restaurant that has a Michelin. Funny enough, the chefs were Swedes, but the chefs studied in Japan. We had omakase and tsumami menu for SEK785 per person where we got 12 (I think) different kinds of sushi and sashimi. The sushi and sashimi were made in front of us. Drinks were not included, so I had the first sake that was offered. My kitchen helper took the sake menu where there were 4 different kinds of sake (that comes in different types of ceramic cups and glass).

I do not have the name of each sushi and sashimi. I have to say though, that the sushi rice is so good! It is cooked with vinegar too. I could not find another place with better sushi rice. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment