Friday 10 January 2020

Tastebud : Kajsas Fisk (2nd Time)

I am listening to Chinese New Year songs as I am typing this post. Chinese New Year is on 25 January this year and I will be in Stockholm. Oh well, I am happy being able to listen to Chinese New Year songs. :)

9 January 2020

Today, I find myself eating at Kajsas Fisk again. The first time I tried it was in December 2018 where my friend introduced this to me. This place was packed with tourists then but now, there were hardly anyone. I think it is because it is January and the holiday season is over. Back then, I had the must-try fish soup (that came with mussels).

I had fried plaice fillet with capers and beetroot and potatoes. They said that fish is a good source of Vitamin D and God knows that I need Vitamin D now with the short daylight hours. There is nothing extraordinary about this dish. The fish tastes like any fish fillet. Haha! This costs SEK140 / RM70.

No comments:

Post a Comment