Saturday 11 September 2021

Tastebud : Noorii Mall of Scandinavia

10 September 2021

Today, I cycled to Mall of Scandinavia to take passport-sized photos in a photo booth. It is so convenient! It is cheaper than going to a photo shop. The photo booth is located right opposite the information counter. I selected 'foreign passport' and a large size, paid SEK149, got my photos taken as many times as I wanted (deleted and retook) until I was satisfied, and printed the 4 photos on the spot. It is really so easy. When I got home, I cut the passport-sized photos according to the measurement.

Because I did it during lunch hour, I decided to have my lunch in the mall. It was a lunch offer at Noorii. SEK115 for my salmon poke bowl and it came with miso soup. A healthy meal, I could tell myself. Haha! I was full from this because it has rice at the bottom. I have not been eating rice and noodles lately, so eating a bit of rice makes me full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment