Sunday 26 February 2023

Tastebud : Grill (2nd time)

21 February 2023

Dinner with colleagues at one of my colleague's favourite place - Grill. The first time we were here was in March 2020 and I had lamb for dinner. That time, the dish costed SEK320 and this year, the same dish costs SEK385.

This time, I am having tuna teppanyaki. SEK345. For this dish, it is served with a very hot stone and we grill our tuna on the hot stone. One can eat the tuna raw too. I grilled each side for about 10 seconds. For the last tuna piece, it took slightly longer because the stone was less hot. Look at the last 2 photos where I grilled my tuna piece. This dish is served with a very yummy salad and rice croquettes. Croquettes are chopped food that is breaded and fried. The salad has a lot of flavour although it looked very plain. I was very happy with my choice of food and grateful to my colleague for treating us.




No comments:

Post a Comment