Wednesday 26 April 2023

Tastebud : Österlånggatan 17

25 April 2023

Colleague's treat again! Yay! This time, we went to Österlånggatan 17. Yes, that is the address and place's name. I think that is very smart although it confused me in the beginning. Plus, the name is quite long for  a non-Swede speaker to remember. 

As I have not been eating fish recently because it is expensive, I had fish for dinner in this restaurant. This is Charred Arctic char with lemon sauce and smoked salmon brandade for SEK289. Brandade, according to Wikipedia, is an emulsion of salt cod, olive oil, and usually potatoes. Well, for my dish, it is with salmon instead of potatoes. 


For dessert, I had espresso creme brulee with raspberries for SEK115. I love the espresso taste inside it. This dessert is very small so do not be fooled by the photo. Check out the photo below for the size of the dessert in comparison to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment