Sunday 28 May 2023

Mini golf - Siggesta Gård

27 May 2023

My weekends are usually spend in the countryside where I am tending the garden - pulling the weeds, trimming the shrubs, raking leaves, collecting twigs. So, I am very happy when I get some time off to do something else. Like playing mini golf! Mini golf is a fun activity to do during the summer, and many million people think so too. Therefore, you can expect a small crowd during the summer. I have never heard of mini golf until I came to Sweden. I thought anything to do with golf is expensive but this is quite affordable.

We went to Siggesta Gård where it has the most creative mini golf course I have ever seen. I have been to two mini golf places in Stockholm and they are similar. The first experience at Golf Baren which is closely located to Kristineberg train station and the second experience is also Golf Baren but located at Aspudden. At Siggesta Gård, the mini golf course has structures designed after significant landmarks in Gustavsberg. It costs SEK110 per person to play 18 holes and has no time limit. We played 1 round only. 




We had coffee and shared a slice of cake after the game. SEK38 for a mug of coffee and SEK48 for the carrot cake which has coffee glaze. The mug is not too small so I am happy that my coffee is not very expensive. Each time I buy coffee, I will always compare with the expensive SEK45 coffee I had in Ulriksdal Slottsträdgården.


No comments:

Post a Comment