Monday 12 June 2023

Tastebud : Bistro Björkvik (3rd time)

10 June 2023

I think I can call it a tradition when I have visited Bistro Björkvik annually during the summer. This year, I decided to have the fish and chips because it is the cheapest on the menu and my boyfriend is treating 5 people this year. The first time I came here in 2021, I had duck breast which costed 255kr and this year, it costs 335kr! An increase of 80kr. Gosh. The second time in 2022. I had a fish dish - grilled pikeperch for 285kr but this is not the menu this year.  Instead, they have grilled char fillet for 335kr. Unfortunately, I do not know how much the fish and chips costed then. Maybe it is a good thing I don't know, otherwise my heart will ache. 

My fish and chips costs 265kr. It was a huge portion. The chips were a lot. Beneath the two fish fillets were more chips. I finished my food slowly as the sun was shining very hard on me. I was sitting facing the sun. Gosh, I do not enjoy eating under the sun. I do not understand why Swedes love it. I know the sun is scarce during winter and one wants to enjoy every bit of sunlight but it was painful on the skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment