Monday 25 March 2024

Tastebud : Eatnam

22 March 2024

Vietnamese food! The last time I had Vietnamese food was last year in July at An Nam. There are quite a number of Vietnamese restaurants in Stockholm. I have tried 7 places including this - Saigon Baguette in 2019, Nha Trang in 2019 and 2023, Hanoi Pho in 2021, Restaurant Springrolls in 2022, Ong Vietnam in 2022 and An Nam in 2023. Looks like, on average, I have Vietnamese food twice a year.

Eatnam has 3 branches in Stockholm. We chose the branch located near Medborgarplatsen train station. The two of us shared Bo Kho (Vietnamese beef stew) with rice for SEK185 and Pho (noodle soup) chicken for SEK175.  The beef stew uses chuck steak according to the direct Swedish translation of högrev. This cut of beef is located on the shoulder. The beef stew was yummy. I put my hands to show how big the bowl is. I have slightly longer fingers than an average person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment