Wednesday 6 March 2019

Tastebud : Vapiano (Munkbrogatan)

5 March 2019

Vapiano is a spacious Italian restaurant in Stockholm. It is very surprising to see how the tables are generously spaced from one another. There are no waiters to collect your orders here. One has to go to the respective counters that prepare salad, noodles or pizza to place their orders. Your order is stored in a card that is given to you upon entering the restaurant. You can see your food being prepared in front of you. 

I had scampi spinach pizza for SEK135/RM67.50. The crust was hard and thick and I did not find the pizza as delicious as the one I had in Eataly and Dell 'Attore. My thumb was aching as I was pressing it hard against the knife to slice the crust. If I come here again, I will try the pasta and am definitely not having the pizza. 





No comments:

Post a Comment